SECTION E | INSTRUCTION
- SECTION EA | Academic Calendar
- SECTION EB | Alternative Methods of Instruction
- SECTION EC | Course Load
- SECTION ED | Instructional Resources
- SECTION EE | Instructional Programs
- SECTION EF | Special Programs
- SECTION EG | Academic Achievement
- SECTION EH | Testing
- SECTION EI | Academic Freedom and Responsibility
- SECTION EJ | Faculty Governance
- SECTION EK | Faculty Code of Professional Ethics
All adoptions of textbooks and ancillary materials shall be approved by the appropriate instructional dean. Textbooks and ancillary materials should be adopted for a minimum of two (2) years or the life of the newest edition. Exceptions will be made if materials go out of print or a new edition becomes available.
Exceptions to the two-year (2) adoption policy will be made by the appropriate Executive Dean or Dean of Health Professions, in conjunction with the Vice President of Academic Affairs, whenever it is clearly evident that change is in the best interest of the institution and/or students.
UPDATED: April 30, 2020