SECTION E | INSTRUCTION
- SECTION EA | Academic Calendar
- SECTION EB | Alternative Methods of Instruction
- SECTION EC | Course Load
- SECTION ED | Instructional Resources
- SECTION EE | Instructional Programs
- SECTION EF | Special Programs
- SECTION EG | Academic Achievement
- SECTION EH | Testing
- SECTION EI | Academic Freedom and Responsibility
- SECTION EJ | Faculty Governance
- SECTION EK | Faculty Code of Professional Ethics
LIMIT ON ENROLLMENT
Student semester course loads may not exceed nineteen (19) semester hours unless administrative approval is granted. During the summer session, course loads may not exceed seven (7) semester hours per six-week session; three (3) semester hours per three-week mini semester; or fourteen (14) semester hours per twelve-week session.
Exceptions to this policy must be approved by administration.
ADDING / DROPPING COURSES
Courses at Navarro College may be added by students up to and including the official census date. Any exceptions must be administratively approved and shall not be reported for state funding purposes.
Courses at Navarro College may be dropped and a refund administered in accordance with state statute and institutional procedures.
LIMITATIONS ON DROPPING COURSES
According to state statute, Navarro College shall not permit a student to drop more than six (6) courses including any course a transfer student has dropped at another institution of higher education.
Navarro College shall permit a student to drop more than six courses if the student shows good cause as defined in administrative procedures.
Date Issued: January 22, 2015